About Me

My photo
Canada
A believer in Christ Jesus for over forty years.

Friday 11 October 2024

You and those around you

  You and those around you

Jesus said, 

“So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets” Matthew 7:12.

When I was young my parents told me to treat others the way wanted to be true. I didn’t know it at the time but it was just what Jesus said,

“So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets” Matthew 7:12.

If we remember this one verse our lives will be transformed and those around us will see Jesus in our lives.

Question: Do you treat others the way you want to be treated? Does that extend even you those you dislike?

Please think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment