About Me

My photo
Canada
A believer in Christ Jesus for over forty years.

Tuesday 2 April 2024

Lesson from a faithful woman

 Lesson from a faithful woman

Isaiah the prophet wrote,

Surely God is my salvation;

I will trust, and will not be afraid,

for the LORD GOD is my strength

and my might;

He has become by Salvation 

                                            Isaiah 12:2

I write these blogs about two weeks in advance. But in the middle of March I sat at the bedside of a truly faithful woman. My wife Sharon. We’d been married for close to forty-five years. 

Sharon tended to keep a low profile. Serving the Lord in word and in deed without drawing much attention to herself.

But knowing her heart and kidneys were failing and that she was on life support. She asked to be let go into the arms of her Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Then with the family and pastor gathered around she and we sang Amazing Grace, said a prayer and took her off life support. 

The nurses made her comfortable as all in the room listened to worship music. Within an hour or so peacefully she got her wish.

Dear reader

Is your life right with Jesus. Can you say for certain,

Surely God is my salvation;

I will trust, and will not be afraid,

for the LORD GOD is my strength

and my might;

He has become by Salvation 

                                            Isaiah 12:2.

Please think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment