About Me

My photo
Canada
A believer in Christ Jesus for over forty years.

Thursday 7 December 2023

I will tell

  I will tell

The Psalmist writes,

I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; 

I will tell of all your wonders. 

I will be glad and rejoice in you; 

I will sing praise to your name, O Most High." 

                                                             Psalm 9:1,2

In Psalm eight we read 

“O LORD, our Lord, 

how majestic is your name in all the earth!” 

                                                            Psalm 8:9.

I believe in God. I believe that we only have to look at the universe around us. From the most magnificent Galaxy to the smallest subatomic particle all are related. 

Earth the planet we live on is in the perfect place for life as we know it to exist. I can’t believe this is by chance.

Knowing all of this I am amazed that the creator of the universe would come into the world he created to show the people he created the way to heaven. And I thank God for that.

That is why I tell people about God and His one and Only Son Christ Jesus.

Because I want the world to know God loves them. Jesus speaking of Himself said,

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.  Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son". John 3:16-18

Please think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment