About Me

My photo
Canada
A believer in Christ Jesus for over forty years.

Monday 2 January 2023

A Need to

A need to

The Psalmist writes,

"I will praise you, O LORD, 

with all my heart; before the "gods" 

I will sing your praise.”

                                        Psalm 138:1.

I believe more than ever those who believe in God. Those who believe in Christ Jesus need to be seen to Praise God.

We as believers need to be lifting up Gods name and telling those around us of His love and compassion.

We need to be saying to the world,

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.” John 3:16,17.

Please if you claim to be a Christian, think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment