About Me

My photo
Canada
A believer in Christ Jesus for over forty years.

Monday 17 January 2022

There is only one

 There is Only One 

The apostle Paul writes,

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time.  1 Timothy 2:5,6.

What the apostle Paul is saying here is what all true Christian, what all true believers in Christ Jesus believe. 

Jesus is the one mediator between God and men.

Jesus himself is recorded as saying, 

“Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6.

As a Christian I believe I am obligated to tell anyone who will listen to me this fact. Then let them decide for themselves if it is true or false.

If it is false there is no need for worry. 

If it is true then at the very least the individual reading this needs to consider following Jesus and making Jesus Lord of their life.

Thus the choice is yours.

Please think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment