About Me

My photo
Canada
A believer in Christ Jesus for over forty years.

Friday 21 June 2019

Does God Exist?

Does God exist?
The Psalmist writes,
“The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
                                                               Psalm 14:1
The apostle Paul writes,
“For the message of the cross 
is foolishness to those who are perishing, 
but to us who are being saved
 it is the power of God.”
                                1 Corinthians 1:18.
An atheist will tell you there is no God. But an atheist does not know everything. After all if you know everything you are God or at least a demigod. Thus God would exist.
The Bible does not debate the existence of God. It was written to believers in God and believers need no proof of God’s existence.
There is however I believe proof of the existence of God all around us. The Psalmist stating,
“The heavens declare the glory of God; 
the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 
Day after day they pour forth speech; 
night after night they display knowledge. 
There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard.” 
                                                                         Psalm 19:1-3
Albert Einstein said,
“Look deep into nature, 
and then you will understand everything better.” 
                                                            Albert Einstein.
I have no idea if Einstein believed in God or not. What I do know is he was right. If we look deep into nature we will understand everything better. Just because we cannot physically see God does not mean he does not exist.
Ben Zion Boker said,
“I have not seen the robin but I know he is there because I heard him singing through my window from the tree-top outside.
I have not seen God.  But I have looked at my child’s eyes, and have been overwhelmed by the miracle of unfolding life.
I have watched the trees bedeck themselves with new garbs of green in the spring, and have been stirred by the miracle of continual rebirth.
I have looked at the stars, and have been overcome by the miracle of the grandeur and majesty of the universe.
I know that God exists, because I have heard the song of His presence from all the tree-tops of creation. Ben Zion Bokser
Think of this From the smallest subatomic particle to greatest galaxies and everything in-between is in perfect order so that life as we know it exist on this planet. I personally cannot believe this all came about by chance.
That being said the decision as to whether you believe in God or not is a personal thing. You must decide whether or not to believe in Him or not.
Thus the question becomes, Do you believe in God?
Please think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment